Tebo Dambe luxury fashion was named after the fashion designer whose interest is not limited to one thing. TEBO DAMBE is the one of the Top African Luxury Fashion Brands a with exceptional men's fashion, women's fashion and uncompromised quality and craftmanship that caters to consumers with a discerning taste. The Designer, Miss Tebo Dambe originates from the glistening country named Botswana; the land of Diamonds; where Prince Harry bought his wife Meagan Markle an engagement ring. Prince Harry designed the three-stone stunner for his fiancée himself (swoon), which features a three-carat cushion cut center diamond from Botswana, a place that holds special meaning to the couple and Africa's Top Luxury Designer Tebo Dambe.
Prince Harry buys Meagan Markle's engagement ring in Botswana, Africa
The fashion house Tebo Dambe gives the same esthetics similar to other Top Luxury Designer brands like Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Chanel, Dior, Balenciaga, Armani, Yves Saint Laurent, Burberry, Hermès, Prada, Versace, Armani, Valentino, Balmain and Tom Ford. Tebo Dambe is not the most expensive designer brand, It is however one of the hottest, the most desirable emerging designer brand today and around the globe, with Louis Vuitton being the most expensive designer brand.
RECOGINITION - Tebo Dambe has landed with the most loyal customer's in Africa, UK and internationally as the Top African Luxury brand being featured on Forbes Africa, Marie Claire Italy and representing it's country of origin "Botswana" by parading in front of a billion people at the world's London Olympics 2012 Opening and Closing ceremonies. A quite luxury brand Tebo Dambe brand sits high in luxury with a long list of high profile clientele.
- Bozoma "Boz" Saint John - Chief Marketing Officer at Netflix, former CMO at William Morris Endeavor WME and former Chief Brand Officer at Uber
- Michael Jai White - Martial Actor
- Cynthia Bailey - The Real Housewives of Atlanta (Supermodel)
- Lisaraye McCoy - The Players Club (Actress)
- Datari Turner - Growing Up Hip Hop (TV Producer)
- Chris Williams - Actor
- Law & Order - TV Series
- Jersey Shore - TV Series
- Cat Greenleaf - TV Host - NBC Talk Stoop
- Alimi Ballard - The Catch (Actor)
- Sana - Hustle & Soul (Reality Star)
Lifetime TV - Designer Tebo Dambe was given an Episode on LIFETIME T.V Reality Show called "STEP IT UP"September 2015 on Episode 7 & 8 - showcasing The Celebrity Designer TEBO DAMBE Fashion Show Featuring YCDT "The Young Contemporary Dance Theatre Dancers"
The Olympics - Created the Clothes for the Country and was amongst the Top Fashion Designers at the London Olympics 2012 in UK at the Opening & Closing Ceremony - dressed Team Botswana with designers like Stella McCartney, Giorgio Armani, Ralph Lauren and many others who also presented their designs at the Olympics.
- President of Botswana, His Excellency - Mr. Lieutenant General Ian Khama Seretse Khama
- Former President of Botswana, His Excellency - Mr. Festus Mogae
- Botswana High Commissioner to the UK - Mr. Roy Blackbeard
- British High Commissioner in Botswana - Mrs Jennifer Anderson
- Debswana Managing Director - Mr. Jim Gowns
- Debswana - Mr Barulaganyi Mogotsi
- Botswana Foreign Affairs, Deputy Minister - Miss Sophie Mautle
- Botswana Superior Court, Judge - Mr. Isaac Lesetedi
- Botswana Embassy in Brussels Belgium, Deputy Ambassador - Mrs Tebogo Motshome
- Botswana Permanent Mission Geneva, Switzerland, Deputy Director for Foreign Affairs International Cooperation - Miss Sophie Mautle