Luxury Clothing Brand - www.tebodambe.com
Africa Dream Bigger !
Where quality meets great design !
“Africa Dream Bigger! Now more than ever, our strategy is to anchor TEBO DAMBE firmly in the Luxury Fashion Market.”
TEBO DAMBE is a renowned Top African Luxury Fashion Brand recognized globally in the U.S and the U.K. It's exceptional menswear and womenswear collection have an uncompromised quality that caters to consumers with a discerning taste and leaving them wanting more.
The Creative Director & Celebrity Designer, Miss Tebo Dambe was born in Botswana; the land of Diamonds; where Prince Harry bought his wife Meagan Markle an engagement ring. Prince Harry designed the three-stone stunner for his fiancée himself (swoon), which features a three-carat cushion cut center diamond from Botswana, a place that holds special meaning to the couple and to Top Luxury Designer, Miss Tebo Dambe.
Botswana, our African Heritage
We cannot be an African luxury brand without representing our roots. TEBO DAMBE's New Identity has a touch of our Botswana art, sculptures, paintings and home decor pieces which will give consumers an experience of being an African brand without wearing the commonly known African attire. Botswana's culture is made of Diamonds and Leather. That is our African, Botswana luxury and heritage. We are all about diamonds, meat & leather.
Drawing upon the New TEBO DAMBE Identity, we celebrate the most popular Tebo Dambe Safari Jacket which carries the Botswana flag, black, blue and white. Versions of the jacket will be introduced with different fabrics. The Tebo Dambe Safari Jacket was inspired by our Safaris and seen below worn by Actor Michael Jai White at the premier of Tyler Perry's Movie, Madea's Family Reunion.
TEBO DAMBE | THE SAFARI JACKET EXPERIENCE
A groundbreaking celebration of our iconic Tebo Dambe Safari Jacket. The Tebo Dambe Safari Jacket experience includes an exclusive space that is unlocked through interacting with the new Botswana Heritage. A homage to Tebo Dambe’s vision of creating a story telling inspired by the Sahara Desert in Botswana. The new collection will include the “Womens Safari Jacket”.
- Bozoma "Boz" Saint John - Chief Marketing Officer at Netflix, former CMO at William Morris Endeavor WME and former Chief Brand Officer at Uber
- Michael Jai White - Martial Actor
- Cynthia Bailey - The Real Housewives of Atlanta (Supermodel)
- Bobby Roache' - Supermodel
- Lisaraye McCoy - The Players Club (Actress)
- Datari Turner - Growing Up Hip Hop (TV Producer)
- Chris Williams - Actor
- Law & Order - TV Series
- Jersey Shore - TV Series
- Cat Greenleaf - TV Host - NBC Talk Stoop
- Alimi Ballard - The Catch (Actor)
- Sana - Hustle & Soul (Reality Star)
Lifetime TV - Designer Tebo Dambe was given an Episode on LIFETIME T.V Reality Show called "STEP IT UP"September 2015 on Episode 7 & 8 - showcasing The Celebrity Designer TEBO DAMBE Fashion Show Featuring YCDT "The Young Contemporary Dance Theatre Dancers"
The Olympics - Created the Clothes for the Country and was amongst the Top Fashion Designers at the London Olympics 2012 in UK at the Opening & Closing Ceremony - dressed Team Botswana with designers like Stella McCartney, Giorgio Armani, Ralph Lauren and many others who also presented their designs at the Olympics.
- President of Botswana, His Excellency - Mr. Lieutenant General Ian Khama Seretse Khama
- Former President of Botswana, His Excellency - Mr. Festus Mogae
- Botswana High Commissioner to the UK - Mr. Roy Blackbeard
- British High Commissioner in Botswana - Mrs Jennifer Anderson
- Debswana Managing Director - Mr. Jim Gowns
- Debswana - Mr Barulaganyi Mogotsi
- Botswana Foreign Affairs, Deputy Minister - Miss Sophie Mautle
- Botswana Superior Court, Judge - Mr. Isaac Lesetedi
The Designer who works with Presidents | Tebo Dambe receives a recognition letter from the President of Botswana, recommended by a Former President.BELGIUM - CELEBRITY CLIENTELE
- Botswana Embassy in Brussels Belgium, Deputy Ambassador - Mrs Tebogo Motshome
- Botswana Permanent Mission Geneva, Switzerland, Deputy Director for Foreign Affairs International Cooperation - Miss Sophie Mautle